Friday, December 16, 2005

We'll miss you, Leo . . . er, John

Sad news out of Los Angeles today. Veteran actor John Spencer died suddenly after suffering a heart attack. He will probably be best remembered for his portrayal of White House Chief of Staff and Vice Presidential candidate Leo McGarry on the hit series The West Wing.

I never cared for the man's politics, either on or off the show. But, his performances were always compelling. And, I will miss him.

As morbid as it may be, Mr. Spencer's passing has actually piqued my waning interest in TWW. I wonder what kind of midnight oil the writers are burning right now trying to figure out how to re-tool their scripts.

All I can say is: Vinick in '06, baby! (Sorry, Leo . . . er, I mean, John.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home