Sunday, September 17, 2006

Boca!

I made my monthly trip down to South Florida to check on my Dad this weekend, and wound up getting a hotel room instead of driving all the way back up to Apopka.

As usual, Marriott got me a great rate.

This time, it was for their property in Boca Raton.

If you've never been there yourself, the place is like Winter Park on steroids.

And, the hotel turned out to be right next door to a Houston's.

So, I was really in the lap of luxury, a welcome state of being after seeing Dad.

In case I haven't said it enough, Alzheimer's is an insidious disease.

Anyway, I'm afraid I didn't see much of Boca after dinner, because I had to rush up to my room and tune in to the Gator game.

The combined efforts of Leak and Tebow didn't disappoint, though it was a squeaker.

All in all, a pretty good day.

GO GATORS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home