Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bass Tournament

I attended our company's first ever bass tournament today, down at East Lake Fishcamp in Kissimmee.

I hadn't been down to that neck of the woods in a long, long time. So, I was really surprised by how much growth there has been out there. I guess the sprawl is everywhere!

Anyway, they had some really nice facilities, including some air-conditioned cabins. But, the big attraction (for me, anyway!) was the full-service BBQ restaurant they have onsite. They catered our little post-tournament lunch, and I can tell you the baked beans were some of the best I've ever had.

So, who won the tourney, you ask? Well, it was some guy named Randal. I think he works for Engle Homes, but not real sure about that. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention during the awards ceremony as I was much more interested in a drumstick at the time.

Needless to say, a good time was had by all.

Same time, same place next year? Guess Randy will have to let us know if he's up to that challenge later . . .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home