Saturday, July 28, 2007

Okay, I'll get specific

After yesterday's post, some of you socks emailed me with requests for clarification.

I guess I have a nasty habit of dancing around issues. So, let me just spell it out as clearly as Steve Forbes did this morning:

If you believe in the theory of "buy low and sell high," don't bother investing in real estate, construction, or financial services. Not in the short term, anyway.

Now, Steve-o did make one good caveat:

Once the fraidy-cats have done the stupid thing they always do (selling low after buying high), there will be plenty of opportunities for cooler heads.

So, if you were smart enough to get out of these sectors already, sit on your cash for a few months at least.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home