Saturday, May 17, 2008

No rest for the weary . . .

You know, with all the effort expended at the new/old house on Elizabeth Avenue over the past month, yours truly has virtually neglected ye olde Lake Hammer chalet.

It's really a shame.

Other Cat is nearly always shooting me fierce looks of scorn these days.

So, today, I decided to finally do something about it.

No, we're not talking your typical "spring cleaning."

We're talking bust out the cardboard boxes and do more than a little surface cleaning.

I guess it has finally dawned on somebody around here that I'm going to have to sort, pack, toss a bunch of stuff on this end, too.

But, that's okay. I've gotten pretty good practice these last few weeks.

Exhausted . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home