Saturday, June 14, 2008

Garage sale!

Well, ye socks, the mission today was to clean out my Mom's garage so she could actually park her car inside.

What a concept, huh?

Actually, another part of the mission was to clean out my own garage in anticipation of my move.

And, our friend Sarah needed to clean out her attic.

So, we decided to have one big sale today.

I think we picked one of the hottest days of the year to do it. That plus the soaring cost of fuel prices kept a lot of people from garage saling today.

At least, that's what I'm blaming it on.

We only netted about $140.

But, raking in the cash wasn't our primary objective, and we did succeed in our overall mission. There are now two clean garages and one clean attic in this little corner of heaven!

And, one seriously dehydrated sock in the dryer. Think I better go grab another bottle water.

Enjoy the remains of YOUR weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home