Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pre-Labor Day laboring

Well, ye socks, I am pleased to report that I have FINALLY gotten all the stacks and stacks of books up off the floor and onto some recently-acquired bookshelves!

This feat was not accomplished without a significant amount of elbow grease on the part of yours truly.

I suppose I could have purchased something pre-assembled, but we are watching our pennies around this little corner of heaven.

So, I spent most of the day trying to deduce the meaning of the "instructions" manual, which consisted not of words but a collection of rather obtuse drawings.

Anyway, mission accomplished . . . finally!

But, I wouldn't sit on any of those shelves unless you want to end up on the floor . . . for some reason, post assembly found me with 4 loose screws.

No comments required from the peanut gallery on the loose screws!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home