Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Friday the 13th?!?

We just did this last month, didn't we?!

Well, I've actually never been too freaked out by the superstitions surrounding that combination of day and date.

And, I'm not sure if the plethora of Friday the 13th's lately is symptomatic or a contributory factor in this curent economic mess we're in.

Probably not worth spending too much time contemplating.

But, ye socks know me and my love of words. So, I did want to point out to those of you who do suffer from fear of Friday the 13th, that your condition is NOT "triskaidekaphobia."

That word applies to folks who are afraid of the number 13 in general.

If you fear Friday the 13th's specifically, then you suffer from "paraskavedekatriaphobia."

Much longer word, and thus more impressive, no?!

Good weekends, all!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home