Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Uh . . .most of you are NOT celebrities at all . . .

In my failed attempt to find something worthwhile on tv this evening, I am embarrased to say that I found myself watching one of the most embarrassingly bad reality show's in the history of that genre: "I'm a Celebrity . . . Get Me Out of Here!"

First of all, the show's title is a misnomer.

Of the eleven "celebrities," I recognized only five of their names . . . the "biggest" name belonging to Lou Diamond Phillips.

Ye socks will remember him from "La Bamba" and "Young Guns."

Anyway, this train wreck is supposed to be polluting the airwaves Monday thru Thursday for the next three weeks.

Guess that's reason enough to turn off the tv and find something more constructive to do . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home