Sunday, November 27, 2005

Basking in the Glow

You know, at the start of the football season, I knew the Gators faced something of an uphill battle with their new coach Urban Meyer. He's a great coach, don't get me wrong. But, he's still "the new guy." And, even the "Evil Genius" had a rocky road his first couple of seasons back in Gainesville.

So, I ran around telling everybody who'd listen to me back in August that I'd be "happy if we beat Tennessee, Georgia, and FSU."

Well, yesterday, that happened!

34-7!

Own it, you 'Noles!

So, what if we're "only" 8-3 and MAY end up in some 2nd or 3rd-tier bowl this year. Coach Meyer kept us undefeated in the Swamp this year, and that's pretty good for a new guy.

I see bigger and brighter things for the Orange and Blue.

GO GATORS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home