Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day

No, I didn't get into a fight. Didn't even witness one.

Boxing Day is an old English tradition. The day after Christmas, you're supposed to go thru your "stuff" (nod to George Carlin) and figure out what you don't need anymore and box it up for charity.

I observed the occasion by passing along my dad's old leather recliner. It had been sitting in my garage for several months, used only by the cats in between trips to the litter box. But, I found out one of my employees just got a new apartment and was in desperate need of some furniture. So, off we went!

Now, I can park my car in the garage again, and he has somewhere to perch when he's watching Monday Night Football! (Did I mention "Go Packers" in this blog lately?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home