Thursday, December 29, 2005

New TV

Santa got me a new flat panel TV for Christmas this year, but I didn't get it hung on the wall of my livingroom until last night . . . just in time to watch Clemson beat Colorado in the Champs Sports Bowl. It was a lot more comfortable watching the game on the couch in my livingroom instead of going downtown to see it in person, especially since I don't really care much for either team. (Sorry, Keith!)

Anyway, this flat panel is so cool! It hangs on the wall like a framed picture. Currently, you can still see an electrical cord and a cable line. But, I'm going to have those run back behind the wall in question (in a coat closet). So, when all is said and done, you won't be able to see any wires, cords, or anything. Just this awesome picture hanging there on the wall!

Oh, yeah, and did I mention it has a built-in DVD/CD player?!

I am so spoiled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home