Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Some good news

Just received this good news from my old high school classmate Lisa (Johnson) Troupe:

Hi guys,I just wanted to give you an update on Sam’s teacher who has the inoperable brain tumor (and after her biopsy she had 8 seizures!) She saw a new doctor in Houston and they told her that it WAS operable and they think they can get all of it! Mrs. Cerruti was even back in school today and goes back to Houston in mid-February. I was talking to Paul about how the docs here in town aren’t very good saying it was inoperable and Paul reminded me how we are to truly believe in the power of prayer and maybe it WAS inoperable…he is probably right.

Thanks for all the prayers. I don’t know how long she will have to recover after her brain surgery, but the doctors seem very optimistic. Samuel was just so excited to have his wonderful teacher back today.

As far as my other friend who had brain surgery, I have called 3 times and e-mailed twice and have yet to get a hold of anyone, so I just keep praying.

Hope this finds you well.

God bless,
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home