Thursday, February 16, 2006

A note from Gaga Lois

As a follow-up to yesterday's post, and as evidence of the ever-present need for prayer, I received the following request from my cousin "Gaga Lois":

My daughter Joanna will have a hysterectomy tomorrow morning, because the medicine she is on for the next5 years can increase the risk of uteran cancer.

My other daughter Patricia flew down from Spartanburg, SC, to be with her.

I cannot go myself, because I have a problem with my left knee. I had to go have a "scan" thing done today, which will help the doctor determine if I need an operation. I will see the doctor again 2weeks from today. In the mean time, I am limping around and have some pain, but not terrible. I am just asking for prayers.

Love to each one of you.
Lois Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home