Friday, August 04, 2006

Article in The Apopka Chief

I've been subscribing to The Apopka Chief ever since I moved up here.

It's a great local newspaper. My only regret is that it only comes once a week.

Anyway, one of my great joys on Friday evenings, especially after a long, hard work week, is to retire to my study after dinner and read The Chief to see what is going on in and around town.

Well, I'm pleased to say that this week's edition includes a very nice article by Kerri Smayda about my new book.

It's not the first time I've seen my name in print, but have to admit it's the first time my photo has ever been published in a newspaper . . . at least as far as my feeble mind can recall!

I also would like to mention another Apopka author whose new book is mentioned in today's edition of the paper.

Mac McGuffin is the former publisher of The Chief, and recently released a suspense novel entitled Florida Rose.

According to what I read, "There is something for everyone as a love interest weaves its way through the book with murder plots and shady character on almost every page. Corruption is like salt adding to the flavor of small town politics."

Sounds intriguing, no?

If you'd like to order a copy of McGuffin's book, check out this page:

http://www.RelianceMedia.com/FloridaRose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home