Sunday, September 24, 2006

First day of Fall

The cooler temperatures may not have arrived down here, yet. But, today is still the first day of Fall, according to the eggheads who keep track of such things.

I spent the better part of the day hunting for a console table.

Exciting, huh?

Unfortunately, it was a fruitless effort. I think the required dimensions are working against me. I need something 6-feet long. Apparently, modern furniture manufacturers only generate product lines for midgets.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem would be appreciated.

The day did get better, though.

As everyone in the South knows, Fall also brings FOOTBALL. So, I was able to forget about my furniture frustrations this evening by tuning in to the GATOR game.

Kentucky looked like they were going to give us difficulties early on, leading us for a time 7-6. But, the combined efforts of Leak and Tebow again put us over the top again.

ORANGE AND BLUE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home