Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another Charlie

Well, since I dedicated yesterday's post to criticizing a Democrat named Charlie, I thought I'd be "fair and balanced" and give a critique of a Republican by the same name.

I refer, of course, to our next governor: Charlie Crist.

I say that, because, I cannot foresee any scenario whereby Jim Davis can turn things around this late in the campaign.

But, I've been proven wrong before.

Anyway, back to Charlie.

Gut reaction: something of an empty suit. He even admits as much, that he doesn't focus on nuts and bolts of programs or issues, but will surround himself with intelligent people who do and will. Sorta Reaganesque in that regard, but not otherwise.

I guess the best thing I can say about this Charlie is that he at least LOOKS like he's the Governor of Florida with that tan . . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new poll out today has Jim Davis down by only 5 points.

9:20 PM  
Blogger wsmv said...

I heard it was 9 points, but that the margin of error was such that it was an unreliable poll.

I'm also loving the new Crist ads that show Jim Davis's empty chair rolling around DC. Just priceless!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home