Sunday, October 15, 2006

Beach oddities

This trip to the beach has been an odd one for several reasons, so thought I'd enumerate them here:

1. Never saw jelly fish on this stretch of sand before.

2. Never saw a fleet of shrimp boats anchored offshore all night long.

3. Discovered the "stray" cat we nicknamed Steadman actually has a twin. (We renamed them Tiki and Rande for the Barber twins of the NFL.)

4. A cold front blew thru Friday night, so temps have been unusually pleasant --- like having AC outdoors!

5. I gave up the master bedroom to sleep in a twin bed for the first time since I was a small child. Don't like it. At all.

6. Got a sunburn on the top of my feet!!

7. Forgot my sunglasses, so I've been doing a lot of squinting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home