Wednesday, January 10, 2007

National political implications?!?

I have just been made privy to some information that I think has the potential of making national headlines if the right investigative reporter from the right media outlet gets a hold of it.

It was given to me for a totally mundane business reason. I don't THINK the person who gave it to me even realized the potential explosiveness of some of the statements.

I'm not going to repeat the mistake of putting sensitive stuff in writing, so won't post it all here. And, I won't email it, either. If you REALLY want to know, call me and I'll tell you.

But, mark these words:

There is a certain state governor, a Democrat, with White House ambitions in 2008, who could be brought down by this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home