Friday, January 05, 2007

Tavares book appearance re-cap

Yes, I found the Tavares Civic Center this time!

It actually wound-up being a good thing that I got lost last month, because turn-out at the North Lake County Civil War Roundtable is much better after the holidays according to the folks who were there last night.

They certainly had a good group of people, very well-organized. I talked for about an hour about my recent book, but enjoyed the question-and-answer period the most.

The book signings at the end were just icing on the cake, because they allowed me to speak to people individually. And, there were a lot of really interesting people there.

One of them I will mention here, because he has a website of his own:

Richard Johnson, President of the Civil War Study Group at The Villages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home