Tuesday, December 26, 2006

New Boxing Day Traditions from Mike Tyson?!

OK, if you don't know what Boxing Day is, check out my post on this date in 2005 to catch up to speed.

Moving forward now, I heard on the radio on my way into work this morning that former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson is apparently breaking some new ground.

Instead of fighting other heavyweights (not to mention chewing-off their ears), he has now decided to spar with women and children.

No, I'm not kidding.

Apparently, this is all supposed to be for charity. But, come on! This guy likes the taste of human flesh!

1 Comments:

Blogger wsmv said...

I told you this guy was out of his mind!

News today that Iron Mike was arrested out in Vegas for DUI and drug possession.

And, oh, the mug shot he gave them at central booking!

Guess he won't be free for any charity boxing matches against women and children . . . at least not for a while!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home