Saturday, April 07, 2007

Family Secrets

A co-worker is uncovering some old family secrets, which brought to mind a book I read a few years ago when I uncovered some old family secrets of my own.

Sometimes, we amateur genealogists uncover "too much info," and I found the book helpful in dealing with those situations. The author was John Bradshaw, and the title was "Family Secrets: What you don't know CAN hurt you." I think it was eventually made into a PBS series.

Anyway, I promised to bring the book in to work on Monday, so had to do some digging thru the "archives" today! Finally found it, and re-read a particularly appropriate section on projection before putting the book on my foyer table so I'd remember to take it to work next week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home