Sunday, June 24, 2007

My car got bombed overnight!

I went to run errands this morning to find that a flock of geese had apparently been using the Blazer for target practice.

And, they had pretty good aim.

There was a big white blob in front of the driver's side of the windshield. And, even more goo had slid down the entire length of the window and down the side panel.

Disgusting.

But, it did remind me of a funny poem from my childhood:

Birdy, birdy in the sky,
Why'd you do that in my eye?
Me no holler,
Me no cry.
Me just glad King Kong don't fly!!

Kinda stupid, I know. But, it kept me grinning as I had to drive with the window rolled down so I could see my way to the car wash.

Did I mention it's like 95 degrees out there today?!

Stupid birds.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home