Friday, August 31, 2007

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Yes, sport socks, tonight we witnessed the kick-off of the '08 college football season.

I know, I know, it's Thursday. And, traditionally, games are played on Saturday. But, you have to do something special to get things started, right?!

Well, LSU certainly did something special tonight. They TOTALLY obliterated Mississippi State. Blanked em. A shut-out.

But, I think even the losers would have to concede that some southern fried football is exactly what we need right now, if only to distract us from all the depressing stuff the media has been using for fodder lately. "Let them resume reporting football scores!" I say!

Oh, and a special side note to Urban Meyer: I hope you watched what LSU was serving last night. The race for the SEC championship is NOT going to be a cake walk this year. Please prepare accordingly.

Orange and blue!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home