Thursday, August 09, 2007

The smartest woman in America?!

Hillary Clinton's private jet broke down at a rural airport while she was criss-crossing the country in her campaign to become our next president.

Fortunately, she ran across a friendly pilot and his ten-year-old daughter who were preparing to take-off on a trip of their own and offered her a free seat on their plane.

Unfortunately, the plane's engine blew somewhere over the Great Plains, and the worried pilot had to inform his daughter and passenger that he only had two parachutes on board.

"Well," announced Mrs. Clinton, "I have to use one of them. I mean, not only am I the wife of the illustrious Bill Clinton, I'm also a sitting U.S. Senator from the great state of New York. And, because I am quite possibly the smartest woman in America, in a matter of just a few months, I am going to be the next President of the United States!"

With that, Hillary grabbed the nearest pack, opened the door, and jumped out of the plane.

The pilot looked at his daughter and said, "Go, ahead, honey, take the other 'chute and save yourself."

"Are you kidding?!" She replied, "I'm not jumping without you!"

"You have to, honey," he told her. "There's only one 'chute left."

"No, there's still two," she informed him. "The smartest woman in America was in such a hurry to get outta here, she grabbed my bookbag!"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home