Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My 2nd favorite team won their season opener!

If, like me, you were unable to stay up to watch the carnage in Death Valley last night, you missed a great Nole drubbing.

And, no, the Clemson Tigers are not my new 2nd favorite team. That illustrious distinction changes every week of football season, depending on who FSU is playing.

I do have to salute Junior for beating Daddy this week, a great way to start the season. My only criticism is that he could have at least done what Wake Forest did last year and handed that lumbering dinosaur a shut-out.

Nevertheless, last night's performance should push the Tigers into the AP-25. (Not to mention, drop the Noles out of it!) So, congrats (and thanks) to all the Clemson fans out there in the blogosphere, especially my brother-in-law Keith.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home