Monday, October 22, 2007

A triple shocker to get Monday morning started!

1. The BoSox came back to beat Cleveland last night?! I guess I got too wrapped-up in the GOP debate . . .

2. I forgot to check my mail on Saturday, so swung by to pick it up on my way to work. We don't have boxes in front of our houses in our neighborhood. Instead, we have these big grey metal things near the entrance, next to a retention pond. Anyway, as I was struggling to find the keyhole to my box in the darkness of pre-dawn, I almost stabbed one of those disgusting Cuban tree frogs. You know the kind I'm talking about. Big as my hand! Wouldn't have scared me so much in the daylight. But imagine touching something slimy when you're expecting to touch something cold and metalic!!!

3. Some jerk rear-ended me at Apopka Boulevard and Piedmont Wekiva Road. Not as bad as it sounds. Really just a tap of the fenders. But, I was still jumpy from the frog incident.

What more shocks might be awaiting me this Monday . . . wait!!! I don't want to know!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home