Friday, January 18, 2008

Hopefully optimistic

That's how I'd characterize my overall mood today.

The day started off with my usual breakfast place, but actually got to meet a new face. (Hey, that rhymes!) Anyway, I am hopeful the new contact will generate some more business around here.

I am also hopefull about the Mike Huckabee campaign. The numbers are looking pretty good up in South Carolina, and today's national poll actually has him slightly ahead. It's going to be tight, but I look forward to seeing the results tomorrow. Reminder to self: call your sister, and get out the Mount Pleasant vote.

But, what has me looking forward to this weekend more than anything is this pending cold front all the prognosticators are talking about on the cable weather channel. That will make for some good football-watching weather . . . another note to self: remember to go get chilli fixin's!

I hope all ye socks out there are fighting pessimism, too! Have a good weekend!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home