Monday, April 21, 2008

Go, Gator!

I wonder if poor Sandra Frosti used words like that to shoo this 8-foot booger out of her kitchen today . . .

Yep, that's right, ye socks, we still have dragons in our little corner of heaven.

Actually, this one was down I-4 a piece, in Oldsmar. Closer to Tampa than Orlando. But, just by a hop, skip, and a jump.

Can you imagine finding something like this when you came downstairs in the morning to cook breakfast?!

Apparently the 69-year-old woman left a sliding glass door open. (For what, I ask, fresh air?!? It's 90+ degrees out there!!) Anyway, Mr. Friendly came crawling in, loped his way down a hallway, and got comfy on the cool kitchen tiles.

I'm just glad I wasn't on the other end of that phone line when the panic call was placed!

Orange and Blue!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home