Sunday, May 18, 2008

Welcome to Moe's!

That's the greeting you always get when you walk into our favorite semi-fast-food chain around here, whether you fully appreciate it or not.

Today, though, was more special than most, because this was the rendezvous point established by the Simmons clan of Mount Pleasant.

Yep, they're gracing us with their presence for a couple of days!

I couldn't believe how tall my niece has gotten.

My nephew looks like a little man with his new "big boy" haircut.

I had forgotten how striking my sister's different colored eyes are, especially now that she has a "big girl" haircut.

And, my brother-in-law just never changes.

Anyway, after scarfing down some calorie-laden delicacies, I took them over to the new/old house on Elizabeth Avenue. We couldn't really get a full appreciation, as the estate sale crew is in full swing right now. But, we did have a nice walk down to Lake Ivanhoe and back up nearby Harrison Avenue.

A fun day!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home