Friday, October 17, 2008

Blogger Tag

Judith Richards Shubert has tagged me from over at Genealogy Traces.

There's a game of Genealogy Blogger Tag going around and now it's my turn.

Where do I begin? Oh, yes, the questions - should begin like this . . .

10 Years Ago I . . .
1. lived in my grandmother's old house in Audubon Park.
2. drove a grey Chevy Cavalier.
3. worked on the Jeb Bush campaign.
4. took a roadtrip with my dad to Lynchburg, Virginia, to do some ansearchin' in old courthouses and cemeteries.
5. discovered Biloxi, Mississippi.

5 Things on Today's To-Do List
1. Find my notes from that Lynchburg trip for my cousin who is in that neck of the woods this weekend and wants to find some of the places we visited.
2. Pay a subcontractor.
3. Paint the back porch.
4. Go to Blockbuster.
5. Watch The Ghost Whisperer.

5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Publix raspberry and cream sherbert.
2. Cashews.
3. Pretzels.
4. Onion rings.
5. Gum drops.

5 Places I've Lived
1. Orlando, Florida.
2. Apopka, Florida.
3. Springfield, Virginia.
4. Lubbock, Texas.
5. Universal City, Texas.

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Business manager.
2. Writer.
3. English tutor.
4. Photography shop clerk.
5. Pizza delivery.

Tag, You're It!
1. Alice at The Simmons Family.
2. Michelle at Ok . . . So . . .
3. Tipper at Blind Pig & The Acorn.
4. Miriam at AnceStories.
5. Elizabeth at Little Bytes of Life.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I finally got it done on my facebook page-if you'd like to take a look! I enjoyed yours.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home