Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things

(Apologies in advance for ye non-facebook socks who won't understand this.)

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.

You have to tag the person who tagged you.

If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click post.)

1. I only drink coffee when it's cold outside, which is a rarity where I live.

2. I like to travel, but would never want to live anywhere else than where I am now.

3. Only recently did I discover I would rather wait for the DVD than go to a movie theater.

4. I wish my sister lived closer to home.

5. Last year, I had to cancel my vacation plans at the last minute. So, I'm really looking forward to this year.

6. I found out I'm pretty handy during ongoing renovations of an old house I bought recently.

7. I'm addicted to books--generally reading three at any given time.

8. College football is so much better than NFL.

9. I don't think the economy is going to rebound any time soon.

10. I wish I could sell my old house, because toting two mortgages is cramping my style.

11. My favorite place to visit is St. Augustine.

12. I have never voted for a Democrat. Never.

13. I can't believe my 20 year high school reunion is this summer.

14. Faces, yes. Names, not so much.

15. I hate all the toll roads around here and refuse to get an E-Pass.

16. My barber's shop is right across the street from my office, which is handy.

17. I can't keep a pair of sunglasses for more than a week.

18. I only wear a tie to funerals and weddings. Otherwise it's my favorite jeans, a t-shirt, and my old ball cap.

19. I used to think dogs were better than cats, but found out I was wrong.

20. Why don't people signal more often when they want to change lanes?

21. Genealogy is a great hobby, because it's never-ending.

22. I've been blogging on a daily basis for over 3 years now.

23. My dad died of early-onset Alzheimer's, an insidious disease I wouldn't wish on anyone.

24. Story-telling has become a lost art.

25. I need to get to work!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home