Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tangerines!

Well, ye socks, I finally decided it was time to officially end the holidays around this little corner of heaven.

I had long ago taken down the tree and boxed up the ornaments, etc.

But, I had left everything in a series of blue rubbermaid totes in the dining room.

I suppose this was half due to laziness, and half due to being out of town so much lately.

At any rate, today was the big day when I finally got off my rear end and hauld all the totes up to the attic where they belong for 11 out of the 12 months on our calendar.

In the middle of all this moving and grooving, yours truly was pleasantly interrupted by a friend who stopped by with a big plastic bag full of tangerines.

It was a welcome break. But something tells me that Vitamin C must contain something that stifles motivation, because the rest of the afternoon was spent dozing on my couch!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home