Tuesday, April 14, 2009

RIP John Ault (1937-2009)

I was very sorry to learn this morning of the passing of John Ault.

Mr. Ault was not only the national vice president of my college fraternity out in Texas, but also the dad of my buddy Brad.

Those were some crazy times in Lubbock, and John had to come up from Houston to set the old Delta Mu of Beta Theta Pi straight on at least one occasion.

But, he knew how to have a good time, too. I will always have fond memories of taking him to Bash Riprock's, one of our favorite haunts. Believe it or not, he fit right in with all of us college kids!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Aults during this difficult time. John surely leaves behind a legacy they may all be proud to call their own.

-kai-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home