Sunday, June 07, 2009

Too wound up to sleep tonight . . .

If only plastic-masked rookie Courtney Lee could have made that lay-up at the end of regulation, the Magic would have split the 2 game series in LA and avoided a 101-94 overtime loss . . .

If only.

I'm trying not to let the ifs and onlys keep me awake, but am losing the battle.

Maybe, I should turn my thoughts instead to the great time I had over at David & Jessie's cook-out this afternoon . . .

I thought we were going to get rained-out. It did drizzle a little, but eventually we were able to do a little fishing in Lake Jennie Jewell. And, a good time was had by all.

Maybe, the Magic's storm clouds will clear up, too . . . or, maybe, I'm still fishing for something positive?!?

ARRRRRGHHHH!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home