Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I know, marshmallows woulda tasted better . . .

Considering the weather forecasters are saying it will drop down to 26 degrees in this little corner of heaven tonight, and given the fact that the master of the house is unwilling to crank the heater above 66 degrees, yours truly decided a cup of hot cocoa would be a good accompaniment for some much-anticipated NCIS viewing.

Unfortunately, as I was getting situated in "command central," ye olde clicker fell straight into my steaming mug of chocolatey goodness . . .

Now, none of the buttons below the first row of numbers will work. Or, I should say, they don't work as intended.

I'm wondering how difficult it's going to be to get Bright House to give me a new one. (Already know how hard it's going to be to get up to change the channel and adjust the volume!)

Keep warm out there, ye socks!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home