Friday, February 19, 2010

Moving ain't easy

Neither is road tripping after a day at work, ye socks!

This evening finds yours truly in the pathetic excuse our great state has for a capitol, a place perhaps better known for an even more pathetic state university.

But, I digress . . .

Those of you who know me well, know I wouldn't be in this particular locale without a reason.

This time, I'm here to help my cousins move into their new home.

I got a little excited when I found out they were moving, only to find out that didn't mean they were leaving Tallahassee for a more suitable clime. Instead, they only moved a couple of miles down the road from their old house.

Sigh.

Anyway, after shuffling a lot of boxes, unpacking, etc., this place is really starting to look like a home.

But, I'm exhausted.

Hooking up the clothes washer is gonna have to wait til tomorrow . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home