Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lisa Kudrow on WDYTYA

For ye socks who missed last night's episode of "Who do you think you are?" on NBC, they traced the roots of everybody's favorite "Friend."

Of course, yours truly refers to Lisa Kudrow.

What, you thought I meant David Schwimmer?!

Anyway, I supposed Kudrow kinda had to do an episode on her own roots since she is the executive producer of the new series.

I have to admit I didn't like it quite as much as the previous two episodes about Sarah Jessica Parker and Emmitt Smith. But, it was still good.

I won't spoil it for ye socks who have it on your DVR's, but basically Kudrow tracks her dad's family line back to Belarus and finds a living relative in Poland.

Next week: Matthew Broderick.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home