Thursday, May 20, 2010

So . . . what kind of writer are YOU?!

Yours truly just completed one of those quizzes online that we used to see only in second-rate magazines.

Basically, it compared my responses to a series of questions to profiles of some well-known writers to determine whose style is most like my own.

The result was William Shakespeare.

Not exactly an insult. Not by a long shot.

But, as it has been asserted by various credible sources that the Bard may not have written every piece of literature that has been attributed to him, I'm wondering what the survey result says about my own writing style.

Do I really write in such a way that it could be easily mistaken for someone else's scribblings? Perish the thought! (And, don't put much stock in online quizzes!)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger M--- said...

I'm curious about the quiz now...link?

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home