Friday, July 16, 2010

Ever heard of chocolate wine?

We had about a half-hour gap between yesterday's memorial service and the Chik-fil-A fundraiser for Pine Castle Pioneer Days.

Fortunately, there was a (new?) wine shop nearby. Not sure if it was new, but this was the first time I remember seeing it. At the very least, I figured it would be air conditioned. And, maybe they would be offering free samples?!

Anyway, I wound up buying a bottle of "ChocoVine." Basically, it's cabernet sauvignon meets Dutch chocolate.

They weren't offering samples, though.

Curiosity compelled me to buy a bottle, and 'twas sampled in ye olde wine cellar this fine Friday evening.

It was okay. Just okay.

For future reference though, I think I'd be better off sticking to Bailey's Irish Creme . . .

Hope ye socks have a great weekend . . . cheers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home