Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nothing but plant food, I assure you

As further evidence of his lack of knowledge on the subject of numerology, yours truly submits the confused look he gave the clerk at Publix this morning when she told him to "enjoy your 10-10-10."

After all, I don't recall EVER buying fertilizer in my grocery store.

At least not intentionally.

Then it dawned on me she was referring to the date on today's calendar, as if it held some special significance.

In subsequent conversations with several folks during the course of the day, I have been told that it's supposed to be lucky and that a bunch of people have been planning momentous occasions to occur today. (Weddings, birth inducements, etc.)

Seems kinda ridiculous to me . . . especially since 11-11-11 is basically around the corner!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home