Saturday, December 31, 2005

Home Sick

Okay, today I was the sickest I think I've ever been, or at least that I can remember. I almost NEVER call in sick to work, but I did this morning. Found out later, that they were all suffering the same illness to varying degrees themselves. Thanks again, Becky!

The sinus problem I mentioned in yesterday's post exploded into a mean post-nasal drip. I'm hacking and coughing up all kinds of lovely stuff. The nausea was unbelievable. About 9pm, I tried to eat some pasta. Thought that would be bland enough. But, it all came right back up. I'm running a fever, alternately breaking out in a sweat and shivering with spine-tingling chills. This is not an auspicious way to be greeting the new year . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home