Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cabin fever

I've come to the conclusion that there are just two kinds of people on this earth: beach people or mountain people.

I am a mountain person.

That's right, I'd rather spend what little free time I have up in the mountains, breathing fresh (non-humid) air, and enjoying the change of seasons that is all-too-absent in Florida.

Anyway, my love of the mountains has given me a severe case of cabin fever.

I've stayed up way too late tonite checking out various web sites in search of just the right place. I've narrowed it down quite a bit, and have been exchanging emails with a realtor up there. Looks like I'll be going on a bird-dog mission up there the first weekend in March.

I'll keep you posted. Pun intended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home