Friday, February 17, 2006

Raising eyebrows


I don't know why, but I've been thinking a lot about eyebrows lately.

I mean, have you ever looked at your friends and relations . . . or complete strangers for that matter . . . and wondered how different they would look if they didn't have eyebrows?

Before you think I'm really "out there," let me just explain the cause of all this contemplation.

I think almost everyone will agree that Charlize Theron is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. (Sorry, Nicole, but your star has lost its shine since you started cavorting about with that Keith Urban guy.)

Anyway, check out what Theron looked like when she was playing serial killer Aileen Wuornos in "Monster."

I wondered, how could someone so beautiful make herself look so homely?! Then it dawned on me: IT'S THE EYEBROWS!

Now, besides the cosmetic, can anyone out there explain to me what exactly eyebrows do for a person? I mean, do they actually have any useful function?

The things I spend my time thinking about . . . I amaze me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually i think eyebrows r to help block sweat from gettin in ur eyes...
:)
but they r key to a good look

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are also there to help block the sun (think about how you scrunch your brows when the sun is in your eyes). |:-]

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're main funtion, like your eyelashes, is to keep dust, dirt, bugs, and other foreign things from entering your eyes.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home