Saturday, July 01, 2006

Babysitting Mom

I'm spending the weekend over at my Mom's house, kinda keeping an eye on her since the doctors put her on some new medication.

Can you call it "baby" sitting when it's your mom?

Just doesn't sound right.

Anyway, I've been keeping myself busy cleaning-up what used to be my old bedroom. Since I got the new sectional sofa at my house, I have no good place for my Duncan Phyffe. It's way too nice to throw out, and I'd actually like to hang onto it for the day when I might have a bigger house.

A guy can dream, right?

I am also taking breaks to review the galley of my new book. (Yes, it finally arrived!) My goal is to submit the additions/corrections by Monday, so they can get the ball rolling right after Independence Day.

I'm going to go watch a movie with Mom, now. Hope everyone out there in blog land is having a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog very much...
There's always something that a person can relate too.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home