Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm late, I'm late!

Not for a very important date, like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, though.

I succeeded in locking myself out of the house this morning.

I guess I just had too many other things in my hands when I walked out the door to pick up my keys.

Didn't stop me from remembering to lock-up, though!

Anyway, it took me 45 minutes to resolve the situation.

I do not care to recount those 45 minutes in detail, because it'll just get me going and it won't fix anything.

That's what I keep telling myself, anyway.

The thing I really hate, though, is that you can never get time like that back into your day.

My whole schedule was just "off" all day long.

Didn't stop me from missing Nakomis get evicted tonight, though. Should've been Diane. Way to go, Kaysar. Your nominations were scuds. Hopefully, James will make a more tactical strike this week as the new HoH . . . Chill Town must go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home