Monday, July 17, 2006

Summertime tv . . . the ugly and the not so ugly

Wow. Am I glad I don't vacation outside the good old USofA. Did you see the pictures coming out of Lebanon?

Well, I guess that's a bad example. I mean, who actually goes vacationing in Beirut, right?!

But, there are still an awful lot of Americans over there now, mostly exchange students and other scholars. But, still, way more than I expected.

And, things aren't much better in Israel, either. I mean, those Islamofascists are tossing missiles into the resort towns!

I'm not quite ready to shred my passport, and it's not like the Middle East was ever high on my must-see list, anyway. But, with the world going crazy like this, I'm not even going to Mexico or Canada anytime soon.

Gotta quit watching CNN, it's too depressing.

On a much lighter note, Janelle continues to rock the summertime airwaves. Although she had to sit-out of this week's HoH competition, her "team-mate" Kaysar won. And, that's almost as good. (Incidentally, he nominated Diane and Nakomis for eviction, which I didn't like much. I'd much rather see Chill Town demolished, first. But, that's just me . . .)

1 Comments:

Blogger wsmv said...

I'll take your word for it. In the mean time, if I get the urge, I'll be sure to visit EPCOT.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home