Friday, July 07, 2006

Free business cards

No, really. It's true.

Sounded too good to me, too. But, I decided to live life on the edge and try it anyway.

All you have to do is go to www.vistaprint.com and enter the information you want printed on the card, select a background, etc.

Now, I will forewarn you that the site tries repeatedly to "upsell" you.

You know, they'll offer to print it on finer stock, fancier backgrounds, embossed lettering, etc.

Just keep declining all the extraneous upgrades and other nonsense until they finally tell you to wait 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.

The good news is, I put in my order last week and already got my order today!

The only "catch," if you can even call it that, is they print their web address on the back of each card. Otherwise, the cards I got look great!

And, if you don't believe this endorsement, just ask me for my card the next time you see me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home