Monday, September 04, 2006

Why does it always come down to a field goal?!

I cannot believe I stayed up this late to watch FSU win that stupid game against Miami.

At least they stayed true to form and kept the margin to a field goal.

Unfortunately, there was no wide right or wide left situation this year.

But, there are still two things I will never be able to figure out: (1) How do Nole fans expect to be taken seriously when they moan and flap their limp wrists so much? and (2) Just how old is Coach Cornpone?

Anyway, remember to go vote tomorrow, if you're registered. It's Primary Day, and I've already told you who to pick in previous posts!!

Oh, yeah, and Happy Labor Day, I guess. Can anyone tell me when we may expect a Capital Day? Isn't that the other important component in our free market economy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home