Sunday, December 03, 2006

I love it when I'm wrong.

Okay, that's a lie.

I hate to be wrong.

But, in this case, I will make an exception.

I was totally wrong about the Gators not having any real chance of winning a 10th anniversary National Championship.

Sometimes, the planets align and all is right with the cosmos.

Like today.

UCLA unexpectedly knocked-off #2 USC out in California.

Step 1 complete.

Then, the Gators decisively beat Arkansas to win the SEC championship.

Step 2 complete.

Now, if the computers and witchdoctors at the BCS realize that Michigan has already had their shot at Ohio State this season, Step 3 will be complete, too!

Stay tuned!

And, GOOOOOOO GATORS!

Orange and Blue, you know it's true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home